- Good modeling happens between your ears.
- Who you know is significantly less important than what you do.
- Modeling leads to more modeling.
- Each shoot will be your last. (However, there will be another shoot.)
- Concepts require investment.
- Very much can be made from very little and very little can be made from very much.
- The perceived importance of hair, makeup, clothes, and shoes is overrated.
- Your feelings about a shoot shouldn’t color your evaluation of a shoot’s photographs.
- A photographer’s work is more important than a photographer’s name.
- You must work to get the best performance from the photographer.
This entry was posted on December 20, 2011 by willstotler. It was filed under Commentary, Photography .
Leave a Reply